Careers / Trott Law
At Trott Law, our team of attorneys and support staff offer deep industry knowledge and a commitment to integrity and efficiency to our valued clients. Top legal and legal support talent is essential to supporting this mission.
Below, please find an overview of current opportunities at Trott Law. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Bankruptcy Processor: The employee will be responsible for file opening, drafting motions, preparing Proofs of Claim and other legal pleadings along with monitoring and maintaining client and legal deadlines. The processor will also provide support to the attorneys as needed.
- File opening
- Assist with the preparing, drafting and reviewing legal pleadings
- Monitoring and Updating client systems
- E-filing documents with the courts
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Willingness to train on and learn new processes
- Familiar with default processes (IE; court dockets, loss mitigation, transfers of claim, etc.)
- Must have ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Good communication and organizational skills required
- Professional verbal and written business communication skills are essential
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.